ALBOHISPANO

ALBOHISPANO
HIGH SCHOOL

viernes, 9 de julio de 2010

8TH THEMES FOR THE 1ST EVALUATION-1ST TERM

1)READ AND STUDY THE THEMES STEP BY STEP. PRACTICE USING ALL OF YOUR SUPPLIES.

SUBJECT: GRAMMAR
COURSE: 8th “A” – “B”
TEACHER: MR MARCOS DANIEL VINUEZA BOSADA.
THEMES 1ST TERM EXAM

BOOK – ACCESS 1

1) Starter Unit: The English Alphabet.
2) Starter Unit: Colours.
3) Starter Unit: Cardinal numbers.
4) School days: Articles a/an.
5) School days: Subject/Object pronouns.
6) School days: The verb “to be”.
7) School days: School Subjects/Objects.
8) School days: Days of the week.
9) My favourites: have got.
10) My favourites: Plurals.
11) My favourites: This/these.
12) My favourites: That/those.
13) My favourites: Parts of the body.
14) My favourites: Appearance.
15) My favourites: Countries & nationalities.
16) My home, my castle: There is/There are.
17) My home, my castle: some/any.
18) My home, my castle: Possessive adjectives.
19) My home, my castle: Prepositions of place.
20) My home, my castle: Ordinal numbers (1st-20th)
21) My home, my castle: Furniture and appliances.
22) Strong ties: can (ability)
23) Strong ties: ´s genitive/whose.
24) Strong ties: Present Simple.
25) Strong ties: Prepositions of time (at, on, in)
26) Strong ties: Linkers (and, but)
27) Strong ties: Family members.
28) Strong ties: Character adjectives.
29) Strong ties: Daily routine.
Note: The Themes include the Self Checks # 1-2-3-4 and all the blog homework’s from April to July. Review the Listening Activities too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario