ALBOHISPANO

ALBOHISPANO
HIGH SCHOOL

jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

9TH FRIDAY APRIL 23TH, 2010

SUBJECT

A) PASS ON NOTEBOOK.



B) PASS AND COMPLETE CHART ON NOTEBOOK.




ADVERBS OF FREQUENCY

C) PASS ON NOTEBOOK.

The most common frequency adverbs in English are:
Always 100% of the time

Frequently about 90% of the time
Usually about 80% of the time
Often about 70% of the time
Sometimes about 50% of the time
Occasionally about 40% of the time
Seldom about 20% of the time
Rarely about 10% of the time
Never about 00% of the time

Note: The percentages here are rough estimates only.

Frequency adverbs can be placed at various points in the sentence, but are most commonly used before the main verbs and after be verbs.


I always come to work on time.
They are seldom home when we call.

He's usually eating breakfast at this time.

She's never been to Maine.

A: Do you come here often?

B: Yes. I'm here occasionally.

A: What do you usually do here?

B: Sometimes I just sit and ponder the meaning of life.


HOMEWORK

Simple Present
Put the verbs into the correct form.

1.I (like) pizza.
2.He (hate) garlic.
3.My sister (prefer) tea to coffee.
4.I (want) to get away from here.
5.She (not / understand) me.
6.I (not / believe) it.
7.I (not / know) why you are so mean.
8.We (not / think) that this is right.
9.What (mean / it) ?
10.(you / hear) the music?








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario